B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz
carriejones, you’ve probably been tagged by now, since you were longing for a meme. If not, consider yourself tagged.
and of course: lisa_schroeder
rusalkatrix set me on this course. Yet she has been known to ignore my taggings!
1. What are your nicknames?
Hell-hound. Wait, no … that’s my dog’s nickname.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
I get all Tom’s of Maine on my teeth with the SoniCare.
Then I remove the everyday spackle.
Lastly I climb into my beloved bed, grab the book on top of the TBR pile, and read until I get sleepy. If I don’t read … sleep will not come.
3. What fandom(s) are you most into at the moment?
The Feast of Awesome.
4. What is your favorite scent?
5. What videogames are you playing at the moment? Replaced by: What TV show are you addicted to at the moment?
6. What is your theme song?
“I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl,” by Nina Simone.
Actually, I just scrolled about halfway down my iTunes library and picked one at random. Cuz how can you really pick ONE theme song?
7. Do you trust easily?
Not so much.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I’m better at thinking before I ACT, but not before I SPEAK.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Don’t get me started. I’m trying to keep this blog a politics-free zone.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Eh. It’s not a bad body.
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Livejournal, evil Facebook from hell with its Word Twist crack, and Joshilyn Jackson’s site: http://www.joshilynjackson.com/mt/
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
rusalkatrix is made of win, wit, and white-hotness.
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
The Get Smart theme song.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
My ridiculously comfy jeans. And they are not Mom-jeans, they are CUTE.
17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
No, they are filling-removers. EDITED TO ADD: Haha! I thought the question was about Rick Krispy Treats!
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
(Phhft. Of course I would gasp and pick it up joyfully.)
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Air, water, and coffee.
20. What should you be doing right now?
Back to the WIP!