1. I hate the color ... grayish brown. That’s not a color, you say. Oh, but it is, and someone painted their house that color on purpose, and every time I drive past the house, I think, “Why? Oh God WHY?”
2. I hate the TV show ... where they make people answer horribly personal and humiliating questions, I don’t even know the name of it. I’ve only seen the previews and it makes me want to weep for humanity.
3. I hate the taste of ... mushrooms. I know, I know! They’re a much-beloved fungus, but I can’t stand them.
4. I hate the smell of ... my dog’s gaseous emissions.
5.I hate the word ... hate.
6. I hate the sound of ... oh, let me count the ways! So many things offend my auditory space. But I don’t have time to rant on and on, more’s the pity, so here’s one: unmuffled Harleys going down my block.
7. I hate the song ... “My Humps.” Okay, I don’t really hate it, but I’ve got to list something, and I just heard it the other day and thought, “Really? ‘My lovely lady lumps?’ Fergie, you’re such a poet.”
Feel free to gank this meme and hate on some stuff on your own blog!